URL (was: Re: [linux-elitists] Confirmed: SCO teleconference Tues Nov 18 12:30 MST)

Rick Bradley roundeye@roundeye.net
Fri Dec 5 11:51:24 PST 2003

* Jonathan Corbet (corbet-elite@lwn.net) [031205 14:44]:
> The word is that Boies and company didn't bother to show up at today's
> motion to compel hearing (where, it seems, SCO got reamed) leaving the
> company to be represented by that well known legal figure: Darl McBride's
> brother.  Initial reports say the company now has 30 days to lay out its
> case while having its own discovery fishing license suspended.
>
> I find this to be another one of those "I'm missing something" moments,
> this is a little too weird.

Perhaps Boies et al don't want to be disbarred?...

Rick
--
 http://www.rickbradley.com    MUPRN: 186
                       |  spec. Well, you could say
   random email haiku  |  that we can't "veto a