[linux-elitists] Experiment in Magazine Meta-Moderation

J. Paul Reed preed@sigkill.com
Thu Dec 4 12:26:37 PST 2003

On 04 Dec 2003 at 18:33:01, Peter Whysall arranged the bits on my disk to say:

> > More important, where should we tell people to go when they need to get
> > trolling and mockery out of their systems?
>
> Duh.
>
> Slashdot.

You insensitive clod!

Later,
Paul
J. Paul Reed -- 0xDF8708F8 || preed@sigkill.com || web.sigkill.com/preed
Math, my dear boy, is nothing more than the lesbian sister of biology.
                                            -- Peter Griffin, Family Guy

I use PGP; you should use PGP too... if only to piss off John Ashcroft