[linux-elitists] Experiment in Magazine Meta-Moderation

Nick Moffitt nick@zork.net
Thu Dec 4 10:10:35 PST 2003

begin  Don Marti Lives Three Hours from Nowhere  quotation:
> There are already lots of IRC channels, but if you want to start one
> for LJ or Linux media in general, I suppose I could finally learn
> IRC.

	Here's the irssi script we use to kick proprietary software
users out of #tron.

	http://zork.net/~nick/joinkick.pl

	It's similar to the crackmonkey/linux-elitists filter, in that
it uses the clients' own advertisement spaces as the criteria for
kicking.

	-- Lewis Mumford

end