[linux-elitists] Experiment in Magazine Meta-Moderation

Don Marti dmarti@zgp.org
Thu Dec 4 10:06:12 PST 2003

begin Dan Wilder quotation of Thu, Dec 04, 2003 at 08:15:05AM -0800:

> On Thu, Dec 04, 2003 at 06:25:12AM +0000, Peter Whysall wrote:
>
> > > http://linuxjournal.meetup.com/
> > >
> > > I hope to see all 400 members of this list there.
> >
> > "Not enough Linux Journal Readers near Newcastle, England can make it,
> > so this month's Meetup is cancelled."
>
> Looks like this thing isn't intended for worldwide meetings.

Bad timing for December.  It went up just before the 1-week
deadline for voting on a venue.  Please sign up and try for
next month, though.

There are already lots of IRC channels, but if you want to
start one for LJ or Linux media in general, I suppose I could
finally learn IRC.

--
Don Marti
http://zgp.org/~dmarti                      Learn Linux and free software