[linux-elitists] SCO plays pathetic "terrorist" card

Nick Moffitt nick@zork.net
Sat Aug 30 12:41:07 PDT 2003

http://www.ditherati.net/archive/ has been playing a few gems:

> Originally for 27 August 2003
>
> TOTAL INTIMIDATION AWARENESS
>
>   "Terrorists do things designed to intimidate people, and we see a
>   lot of that going on all the time -- people trying to attack us or
>   people that we're associated with."
>
> SCO Group CEO Darl McBride, who believes his company's dubious
> intellectual-property claims against Linux make it the only one
> which gets to attack and intimidate others, PCWorld.com, 25 August
> 2003

Of course, if you read the article (not linked to here, to decrease
juice), it's got quotes from ESR claiming that someone "senior" in the
"open source community" is DoSing the SCO site.  That's pretty
pathetic, and Eric really ought to have kept his trap shut on that
one.

--
Support your droogs!

end