[linux-elitists] The one article

Karsten M. Self kmself@ix.netcom.com
Fri Aug 29 15:36:08 PDT 2003

on Fri, Aug 29, 2003 at 03:28:29PM -0700, Don Marti (dmarti@zgp.org) wrote:
> begin Karsten M. Self quotation of Fri, Aug 29, 2003 at 11:19:53PM +0100:
>
> > http://twiki.iwethey.org/twiki/bin/view/Main/SCOvsIBMExecutiveSummary
> >
> > Perhaps that page should be linked at http://sco.iwethey.org rather than
> > the full SCO vs. IBM page?
>
> Good idea.  Any way to fix the title?

Sure.  Since the vhost page is scripted, a sed substitution will work.

> Also, this Open Directory category has some obsolete info, and is
> soliciting volunteer editors:
>
> http://dmoz.org/Computers/Software/Operating_Systems/Unix/SCO/

I've submitted the http://sco.iwethey.org/ page multiple times without
success.

Peace.

    Quite frankly, I found it mostly interesting in a Jerry Springer
    kind of way. White trash battling it out in public, throwing chairs
    at each other. SCO crying about IBM's other women.
    -- Linus Torvalds, on SCO's lawsuit agains IBM over Linux