[linux-elitists] The one article

Mikael Pawlo mikael@pawlo.com
Thu Aug 28 14:51:25 PDT 2003

At 3:41 PM -0600 8/28/03, Jonathan Corbet wrote:
> > This is the one article you need to submit to your favorite CEO this year:
> > http://www.economist.com/business/displayStory.cfm?story_id=2020889
>I thought it was a bit of a low-clue article; I generally have higher
>expectations of The Economist, which is where I tend to get my serious
>news.  The comparison of Darl and company with anti-evolution
>fundamentalists is amusing, though...

One-page summaries are hard, you need to brush up on your Sir Winston!

Just look at Karsten's page. My idea was to create something like the Economist article - a one page summary that any CEO can read in fifteen minutes, smile at and stop worrying about the bomb...

Karsten's page turned out to be a complete encyclopedia on SCO ./. IBM, which is great, but I think I'll stick to the Economist article should I need to explain this in fifteen minutes to someone mostly interested in the business aspects of things.

Regards,

Mikael

mailto:mikael@pawlo.com
http://www.pawlo.com/