[linux-elitists] sobig.f: Microsoft Windows virus, not computer virus

Nick Moffitt nick@zork.net
Sun Aug 24 19:22:05 PDT 2003

begin  Ron Guerin  quotation:
> Is it me, or is it getting much worse as the weekend progresses?
> It's getting hard to tell (without actually taking measurements as
> you obviously are) since my address is being forged onto some of it
> now, and now I'm getting bounce messages from all over in addition
> to the stuff itself.

Judging by my filed-spam volume (which is prone to noise from other
sources), I've seen a decrease over the weekend.  Makes me wonder if
it's going to spike as Monday morning proles turn on their desktop
boxes.

--
Support your droogs!

end