[linux-elitists] sobig.f: Microsoft Windows virus, not computer virus

Ron Guerin ron@vnetworx.net
Sun Aug 24 18:15:29 PDT 2003

On Sat, 2003-08-23 at 14:49, M. Drew Streib wrote:

> btw, my current sobig.f bitbucket count is about 45,000 on alt.org,
> which comes to about 4.5GB of data transfer.

Is it me, or is it getting much worse as the weekend progresses?  It's
getting hard to tell (without actually taking measurements as you
obviously are) since my address is being forged onto some of it now, and
now I'm getting bounce messages from all over in addition to the stuff
itself.

- Ron