[linux-elitists] sobig.f: Microsoft Windows virus, not computer virus

Rick Bradley roundeye@roundeye.net
Sun Aug 24 08:40:43 PDT 2003

> If it (possibly) does, how does this apply to Microsift?
>
> I mean, those poor folks that accept the Microsift EULA acknowledge that
> Microsift is not liable for damages from the use of their software, but
> I never signed, agree or otherwise bound myself to the license and
> accepted it's terms.
>
> Interesting question, don't you think?

Well, it's one that's been discussed on this list before:

  http://zgp.org/pipermail/linux-elitists/2001-September/003352.html

Rick
--
 http://www.rickbradley.com    MUPRN: 548
   random email haiku  |  gotten a raise, it would