[linux-elitists] sobig.f: Microsoft Windows virus, not computer virus

Aaron Lehmann aaronl@vitelus.com
Sat Aug 23 11:58:56 PDT 2003

On Sat, Aug 23, 2003 at 06:49:30PM +0000, M. Drew Streib wrote:
> btw, my current sobig.f bitbucket count is about 45,000 on alt.org,
> which comes to about 4.5GB of data transfer.

Got a simple pattern to stop these, like a procmail rule? My account
is getting 200MB (2000) of them a day. Spamassassin has been filing
them away into the suspected spam folder, but they're taking up a lot
of diskspace and spamassassin time.

I'd also like to stop the bounces, but that's a tougher problem :/