[linux-elitists] WE LOVE THE SCO INFORMATION MINISTER

Nick Moffitt nick@zork.net
Sat Aug 23 11:29:59 PDT 2003

http://www.welovethescoinformationminister.org/
> Sure, everyone and their brother by now has noticed the striking
> similarity of SCOfflaw CEO Darl McBride to a certain other
> individual in the public relations field, generally more well-known
> but no less reality-challenged. But like his counterpart, "Baghdad
> McBride" proves himself beyond parody every time he opens his mouth,
> cramming both feet farther and further in, and until he eventually
> implodes will no doubt continue to offer up new pearls of comedy.
> This site is dedicated to assembling the definitive Treasury of
> Deathless Quotes. In the spirit of truth and accuracy, we welcome
> new attributions and corrections.

It teeters just on the border of tastelessness (irrelevant references
to "Osama" for some reason, and a tacky picture of him with a *turban*
on for krissakes), but it's a good parallel otherwise.

--
Support your droogs!

end