[linux-elitists] SCO admits it has no market

Andy Davidson pheon@hevanet.com
Fri Aug 22 19:25:37 PDT 2003

On Fri, Aug 22, 2003 at 01:42:03PM -0700, Don Marti wrote:

> The funniest McBride statement so far has been the "we're relevant,
> we put out more press releases than last year" thing.

Yeah, I particularly liked the editor's comment at the end of esr's
tirade (http://newsforge.com/newsforge/03/08/22/1746248.shtml?tid=19):

	If, as Mr. McBride claims, the amount of attention SCO has
	gotten from the computer press is a rational measure of the
	company's relevance, then -- at for least this week -- the
	authors of the sobig.f virus are far more relevant than SCO.

andy

--
Andy Davidson	pheon@hevanet.com
If you know what you're doing, you're not learning anything.