[linux-elitists] Re: We've seen SCO's evidence

Chip Salzenberg chip@pobox.com
Fri Aug 22 14:07:08 PDT 2003

According to Don Marti:
> "I do not dispute that this letter was distributed and that Caldera
> at the time allowed 16-bit, non-UNIX System V code to be contributed
> to Linux for non-commercial use."  -- Blake Stowell

All I can say is, it's at times like this I'm glad there are courts.
Courts suck, but not nearly as much as scociopaths.
--
Chip Salzenberg               - a.k.a. -               <chip@pobox.com>