[linux-elitists] Update--distribution for your mother?

Greg KH greg@kroah.com
Mon Aug 18 12:58:09 PDT 2003

On Mon, Aug 18, 2003 at 12:31:54PM -0700, Don Marti wrote:
> begin Greg KH quotation of Mon, Aug 18, 2003 at 11:46:35AM -0700:
>
> > /me adopts a new "put up or shut up" attitude...
>
> If you think "Linux will never be suitable for general use until
> someone implements this feature I want" articles are bad, try
> "Linux was unsuitable for general use until we released proprietary
> software that has these features we say you need" press releases.

Bleah, I imagine those fall into the category, of "throw up" when
reading them :)

But hey, they still are one giant step ahead of the whining people, at
least they are attempting to add new stuff...

greg k-h