[linux-elitists] Update--distribution for your mother?

Don Marti dmarti@zgp.org
Mon Aug 18 12:31:54 PDT 2003

begin Greg KH quotation of Mon, Aug 18, 2003 at 11:46:35AM -0700:

> /me adopts a new "put up or shut up" attitude...

If you think "Linux will never be suitable for general use until
someone implements this feature I want" articles are bad, try
"Linux was unsuitable for general use until we released proprietary
software that has these features we say you need" press releases.

KG6INA