[linux-elitists] possible web doodad -- the "SCO's chances calculator"

Don Marti dmarti@zgp.org
Wed Aug 13 14:30:19 PDT 2003

begin Mikael Pawlo quotation of Wed, Aug 13, 2003 at 10:51:39PM +0200:

> You can not calculate like that because - as you state - you
> miss out on any other discounted values in the stock.

So say "less than a 0.037 probability" then.  I'm erring on SCO's
side, by assuming the entire net worth of the company over book value
is tied up in the lawsuit.  Which, considering the lack of "customer
win" press releases on SCO's site, is probably pretty accurate.

KG6INA