[linux-elitists] possible web doodad -- the "SCO's chances calculator"

M. Drew Streib dtype@dtype.org
Wed Aug 13 13:38:40 PDT 2003

On Wed, Aug 13, 2003 at 01:35:48PM -0700, Don Marti wrote:
> If there were one person in the world who had access to a stockbroker
> and believed that SCO had a better chance of winning, that person
> would be buying and driving up the price of the stock.

I guess the only real flaw in this would be chances for a less than
$3b settlement. Maybe some minor research on average % settlements for
victories in which >$1b was sought?

-drew

--
M. Drew Streib <dtype@dtype.org>