[linux-elitists] microsoft's license - SCO

Willy Smith willy@linuxgazette.com
Tue Aug 12 06:19:59 PDT 2003

> Does anyone else find it hilarious how microsoft spouts off about how they
> licensed SCO cause of their deep respect for IP and patents yet they are
> in
> court for one hell of alot of violations of other peoples IP and patent
> violations.
>
> Well it all sounds good but how can you spout that one month then lose
> like this
> the following month????
>
> http://seattletimes.nwsource.com/APWires/business/D7SS9EG80.html

Hilarious isn't the word I would use. The repetition of certain ideas and
phrases coupled with absence of mention of reality is a well-known
propaganda or mind-control technique. It's Ok for people who understand
the issues and are able to filter, but it's creating a mental mess in the
general populace, their brains are stir-fried by all the FUD and lies.

Willy Smith
Editor in Chief
http://WorldWatch.LinuxGazette.com
Costa Rica