[linux-elitists] SCOX Price Tanks Again

Willy Smith willy@linuxgazette.com
Mon Aug 11 11:34:10 PDT 2003

SCOX is down almost 20% on the day on fairly heavy volume, traded as low
as $8.27. Bad news from a technical standpoint.

But I was wrong about the short interest figures, up until the settlement
date (15-July) SI was 291,436 shares; that's up a substantial amount. At
some point the specs will cover, or possibly already have. This kind of
information is not available to my knowledge without a subscription to a
paid service, so we have to wait for old news.

It's interesting that the stock tanked on the day of news that they have
signed a license with a Fortune 500 company; that should've been bullish,
that one company is taking them seriously.

http://cbs.marketwatch.com/pulse/pulseone.asp?orig=charting&time=6&symb=SCOX&sid=1453151&source=htx\http2_mw&tool=1&dateid=37844.5919791667-806392204&siteid=bigcharts&dist=bigcharts

We should still see some more downside action unless SCO is successful in
projectile spewing of some new FUD.

Regards,

Willy Smith
Editor in Chief