[linux-elitists] SCO: IWeThey nears top; Linux Today article

Marc MERLIN marc@merlins.org
Fri Aug 8 10:17:32 PDT 2003

On Wed, Aug 06, 2003 at 11:24:40PM -0400, Adam Kessel wrote:
> Apparently, our efforts have paid off.  Google "sco" now yields
> http://sco.iwethey.org third, after two caldera.com links.  Hopefully
> this is a result of rebuilding the index and not the fluctuations between
> indexing.

Google re-indexes the whole web a lot faster now (used to be once a
month).
I would however Change the page title.

1) Remove wkikiwethey, it's doesn't mean jack and is confusing
2) I would put spaces in Sco vs IBM so that the words can be indexed
   separately. I think that would help with properly indexing the page

Marc