[linux-elitists] The Chris and Darl show

Jonathan Corbet corbet-elite@lwn.net
Thu Aug 7 13:10:29 PDT 2003

> _our_ analyst firms?  Press *1 to ask about this at the next
> installment of Chris and Darl's wacky phone-in show.

Don, you'll have to share your secret for getting in; I've worn out my *1
keys, but teacher never calls on me.

We should be due for a new episode of the Chris and Darl show tomorrow or
Monday, I would think.  Failing that, be sure not to miss their third
quarter earnings call on the 14th:

	http://biz.yahoo.com/prnews/030801/laf014_1.html

An interesting question, should anybody get in, would be to try to get a
sense for their thoughts on the enforceability of the GPL.  I've recently
had an extended discussion with an SCO personality that suggests they think
the GPL won't mean much in court.

jon