[linux-elitists] LOCAL Mountain View: Freedom Technology Center open house

Don Marti dmarti@zgp.org
Thu Aug 7 10:58:57 PDT 2003

Open House: August 8, 2003

We cordially invite you to the Open House of the Freedom Technology
Center on the 8th of August from 7:00PM to 10:00PM. The center
is located at 278 Hope Street Suite E in Downtown Mountain View,
around the corner from The Dana Street Roasting Company.

We will have good food, good drink, good conversation, and hopefully
a good healthy T1 by the time of the event. We'll also tuck in some
video and pinball games for the adults.

The Freedom Technology Center is a non-profit educational
corporation.  We welcome the local community to the center to
socialize and to discuss the organization of community training in
the immediate future.

For more information:
http://freedomtechnologycenter.org/

KG6INA