[linux-elitists] (fwd) [greplaw] SCO Case (fwd)

Karsten M. Self kmself@ix.netcom.com
Thu Aug 7 09:35:10 PDT 2003

on Thu, Aug 07, 2003 at 04:07:33PM +0200, Patrik Wallstrom (pawal@blipp.com) wrote:
> ----- Forwarded message from Mikael Pawlo <mikael@pawlo.com> -----
>
> From: Mikael Pawlo <mikael@pawlo.com>
> Date: Thu, 7 Aug 2003 16:03:58 +0200 (MEST)
> To: pawal@blipp.com
> Cc: mcd@pair.com
> Subject: [greplaw] SCO Case (fwd)
>

> Patrik,
> Will you please help me forward this to Linux-elitists (I'm strictly on
> Pine for the moment and can not post!)?
>
> Anyone - please submit the counterclaim to greplaw.org or send it directly
> to Miguel on mcd@pair.com.
>
> Thanks in advance,
>
> Mikael

WRT IBM's filing.

I'll see what I can get from their press folk at LWE today, probably not
online until later tonight (conf runs until 3pm today).

Peace.

   NPR:  Radio for between the ears:  http://www.npr.org/