[linux-elitists] SCO: IWeThey nears top; Linux Today article

Karsten M. Self kmself@ix.netcom.com
Thu Aug 7 02:22:04 PDT 2003

on Wed, Aug 06, 2003 at 11:24:40PM -0400, Adam Kessel (adam@bostoncoop.net) wrote:
> Apparently, our efforts have paid off.  Google "sco" now yields
> http://sco.iwethey.org third, after two caldera.com links.  Hopefully
> this is a result of rebuilding the index and not the fluctuations between
> indexing.

Wow!  I've just had an awesome day at LWE (thanks to Don, Doc, Carlie
and the LJ crew for a great party and drinks).  Dinner afterwards with
Special Guest blew my mind several days.  And now this.  Thanks for the
tip, Adam.

And thanks to everyone here and elsewhere for contributing juice,
material, comments, online and offline scoops.

Peace.

   Support the EFF, they support you:  http://www.eff.org/