[linux-elitists] SCO: IWeThey nears top; Linux Today article

Greg Folkert greg@gregfolkert.net
Wed Aug 6 20:55:33 PDT 2003

On Wed, 2003-08-06 at 23:24, Adam Kessel wrote:
> Apparently, our efforts have paid off.  Google "sco" now yields
> http://sco.iwethey.org third, after two caldera.com links.  Hopefully
> this is a result of rebuilding the index and not the fluctuations between
> indexing.
WOOT... WOOOT... AWESOME... Now to take the Numbah 1 spot... !

> Also, a good article from Linux Today.  Carey mentions a "potential
> securities fraud action."  I've been thinking about possible claims an
> SCO shareholder might make... It would be, of course, a little difficult
> to show damages in a derivative action (given the stock price increase),
> but there might be some claim around disclosure a shareholder could make
> in a direct action... Do you know anyone who has owned a substantial
> amount of SCOX stock for a while? There's also a shareholder right to
> inspect a company's books and records "for a proper purpose" that might
> be useful.
>
> http://linuxtoday.com/infrastructure/2003080502026NWCDLL

Yeah, Baby... let us get the Fed's to to forfeit ALL SCO American
assets!

This is turning out better and better...

Good WORK Elitists and the continuing work on SCOIO (SCO.Iwethey.Org) by
Karsten Self, Sanjeev Sharma, Ned Ulbricht, Allan Kim, Chris Koontz,
Drew Kime, Rick Moen, Martin Keegan and MANY MANY others.

Now, lets just hope my Bandwidth holds out for that machine... and the
machine. It's only seen (xmit and rcv) 51 TiB of network traffic... in
about 119 days:
http://www.gregfolkert.net/stats/uptime.txt

Now *I* just have to finish up stiff to combat MicroShizzle once we are
done with SCalderO.

WOOT.
--
greg, greg@gregfolkert.net

Your elbow patches rumble with a fear reminiscent of mayonnaise sidecars
cradled in scotchguard.