[linux-elitists] [SCO] Red Hat strikes back

Matthew W. Miller mwmiller@columbus.rr.com
Tue Aug 5 19:18:41 PDT 2003

On Tue, Aug 05, 2003 at 02:21:49PM -0400, Adam Kessel wrote:
>On Tue, Aug 05, 2003 at 02:15:13PM -0400, Matthew W. Miller wrote:
>> Speaking of which, does anyone know a good semi- or totally-automated
>> way to extract images from a PDF/PostScript doc?  Other than viewing
>> and taking screenshots, that is?
>pstoimg converts PostScript to bitmap (default png).

I meant extracting the *original* images at the *original* resolutions,
not printing pages to imagefiles via one's ghostscript frontend of
choice, but thanks anyway for the suggestion.
--
Matthew W. Miller <mwmiller@columbus.rr.com>