[linux-elitists] Overheard

Matthew W. Miller mwmiller@columbus.rr.com
Tue Aug 5 18:54:02 PDT 2003

Alynna shouts, "Ok, so this Microsoft programmer is driving through town
in Salt Lake City, and hears his Pocket PC going off.  She reaches down
to check it and hears a loud thud as she hits someone with her car!
Completely freaked out, she gets out of the car to see what she hit and
she sees Darl McBride, unconscious and bleeding from the ears but still
alive.  She starts running around, freaking out screaming, OMG I hit
Darl McBride, what do I do what do I do?  And a man in a Red Hat comes
over and tells her, "For gods sake woman! Take some responsibility for
your actions!  Get back in your car and finish the job!""  (Public-shout
Channel unixgeeks)
--
Matthew W. Miller <mwmiller@columbus.rr.com>