[linux-elitists] [SCO] Red Hat strikes back

Matthew W. Miller mwmiller@columbus.rr.com
Tue Aug 5 11:15:13 PDT 2003

On Mon, Aug 04, 2003 at 12:54:20PM -0600, Jonathan Corbet wrote:
>In any case, I've now gotten my grubby hands on the actual complaint;
>I've put it up at:
>	http://lwn.net/images/ns/rh-complaint.pdf
>BE WARNED that it is big (1.3MB) and apparently created with a scanner
>that is on its last legs.

I think that scans of legal documents are required to be straight from
the scanner to your mouth, with no editing, or some such thing.

Speaking of which, does anyone know a good semi- or totally-automated
way to extract images from a PDF/PostScript doc?  Other than viewing and
taking screenshots, that is?
--
Matthew W. Miller <mwmiller@columbus.rr.com>