[linux-elitists] RH Declaratory Judgment as text

Greg Folkert greg@gregfolkert.net
Tue Aug 5 10:08:57 PDT 2003

On Tue, 2003-08-05 at 12:25, Jonathan Corbet wrote:
> > Actually it's on both points now... unfotunately a copy...
>
> I've changed my link.  If you could, please give it half an hour, then the
> misspelled version can go away.
>
> The text version is nice to have, BTW.  We burned a *lot* of bandwidth
> serving up that big PDF file.  I don't regret a bit of it, but it's good to
> have a better alternative to point people to.
>
> While I'm typing, I got the following from a reader:
>
> > Looks like the text copy of the Red Hat complaint has paragraph 45 on
> > page 11 replicated.  The fourth copy has a slightly different last two
> > lines.
>
> My lunch date got cancelled, so I get to tune in to Chris and Darl after
> all.  I'd have rather had lunch...

It is corrected... :) on the Properly Spelled Link.

I am not a Twiki admin... but when you are L337... amazing what you can
do.

CC: to Karsten as well. I am sure I'll be admonished.

ttfn!
--
greg, greg@gregfolkert.net

The expansion (and resultant rapid cooling) of your consecrated culotte
sings the golden turnip with the mulatto touch-typist in my pants.