[linux-elitists] SCO Catch the Darl and Chris show!

Don Marti dmarti@zgp.org
Tue Aug 5 09:34:45 PDT 2003

begin Brian McGroarty quotation of Tue, Aug 05, 2003 at 09:19:42AM -0500:

> All the questions are screened -- these things haven't been a tenth as
> fun as they should be. It would be nice to see real questions asked
> outside a venue moderated by SCO.

The questions are not pre-screened, and I was able to get through
before.

I'm a little busy today checking up on an OS that has people actually
using it, but here are some questions to try if you get a change:

  Does SCO indemnify UnixWare customers against third-party
  "intellectual property" claims?

  Will SCO or the Boies firm cover the costs of defending against
  the Red Hat lawsuit?

KG6INA