[linux-elitists] RH Declaratory Judgment as text

Jonathan Corbet corbet-elite@lwn.net
Tue Aug 5 09:25:03 PDT 2003

> Actually it's on both points now... unfotunately a copy...

I've changed my link.  If you could, please give it half an hour, then the
misspelled version can go away.

The text version is nice to have, BTW.  We burned a *lot* of bandwidth
serving up that big PDF file.  I don't regret a bit of it, but it's good to
have a better alternative to point people to.

While I'm typing, I got the following from a reader:

> Looks like the text copy of the Red Hat complaint has paragraph 45 on
> page 11 replicated.  The fourth copy has a slightly different last two
> lines.

My lunch date got cancelled, so I get to tune in to Chris and Darl after
all.  I'd have rather had lunch...

jon