[linux-elitists] RH Declaratory Judgment as text

Greg Folkert greg@gregfolkert.net
Tue Aug 5 08:54:19 PDT 2003

On Tue, 2003-08-05 at 11:38, Jonathan Corbet wrote:
> > I've transcribed the PDF to text at the http://sco.iwethey.org/ site:
> >
> > http://twiki.iwethey.org/twiki/pub/Main/SCOvsIBMReferences/RH-Declaratory-Judgment.txt
>
> To save the rest of you looking around, it's actually at:
>
>   http://twiki.iwethey.org/twiki/pub/Main/SCOvsIBMReferences/RH-Decleratory-Judgment.txt
>
> which is a misspelling, but it *does* produce the goods.  Karsten, I'm
> gonna link to this shortly, so please don't break it on me...:)

I can break it for you, if you like Karsten... so you can wash your
hands of it breaking on him ...

My machine it's on... :)
--
greg, greg@gregfolkert.net

A suburban distance lying across your chest, a purpled frock befitting
the asphyxiated, cans of lima beans upon your knees, you are truly a
goddess of disturbed tranquility!