[linux-elitists] Catch the Darl and Chris show!

Brian McGroarty brian@mcgroarty.net
Tue Aug 5 07:19:42 PDT 2003

On Tue, Aug 05, 2003 at 07:59:24AM -0600, Jonathan Corbet wrote:
> Yes, folks, it's another one of those zany, fun-filled SCO teleconferences,
> coming your way this very day!
>
> 	http://www.newsalert.com/bin/story?StoryId=CpY8RWbWbtefuvta4m&Print=1
>
> It's at noon my time, and I have a lunch date, so I have to miss this one.

All the questions are screened -- these things haven't been a tenth as
fun as they should be. It would be nice to see real questions asked
outside a venue moderated by SCO.

Anyone know if the SCO crew make regular appearances at public events
accessible to the press? Any chance some fun might come of SCO Forum
2003?

	http://www.sco.com/2003forum/