[linux-elitists] [SCO] Red Hat strikes back

Karsten M. Self kmself@ix.netcom.com
Tue Aug 5 02:35:01 PDT 2003

on Mon, Aug 04, 2003 at 12:54:20PM -0600, Jonathan Corbet (corbet-elite@lwn.net) wrote:
> > It was probably a request for a declaratory judgment, not summary
> > judgment.
>
> Szulik said "summary judgement" in the conference.  Of course, he's not a
> lawyer either.
>
> In any case, I've now gotten my grubby hands on the actual complaint; I've
> put it up at:
>
> 	http://lwn.net/images/ns/rh-complaint.pdf
>
> BE WARNED that it is big (1.3MB) and apparently created with a scanner that
> is on its last legs.  I'm just working my way through it now.

Transcribing puts you closer to the work...

I'd be curious to what reliefs RH had contemplated in items F, G, H, and
I (page 24).

Peace.

    "Nothing at all," intoned Marvin dismally, "not an electronic sausage."
    -- HHGTG