[linux-elitists] [SCO] Red Hat strikes back

M. Drew Streib dtype@dtype.org
Mon Aug 4 13:09:01 PDT 2003

On Mon, Aug 04, 2003 at 09:00:09PM +0100, Geoff Lane wrote:
> I guess SCO's next step will be to throw a counter suit at RH, if nothing
> else, to just muddy the waters.

I think in general, it is better for sco to argue that the declaratory
judgement should just go away. Their strength right now is in a pending
single lawsuit, and a lot of threats elsewhere. I'm not sure they
really want another chance to lose. Right now their milking the FUD
for all it is worth.

-drew

--
M. Drew Streib <dtype@dtype.org>