[linux-elitists] USB knobs and buttons.

Greg Folkert greg@gregfolkert.net
Fri Aug 1 15:59:19 PDT 2003

I wuz thinking... (Yeah Karsten I used up a cord of wood too... and once
you get past all that slightly used Sheep pr0n e-mails[1])

Aren't we all looking past the obvious?

USB Keyboards and Mice. Tons-O-switches, and at least three knobs. Or
how about a USB joystick, some of them have 32 buttons and I know of one
joystick that has 4 "pots" which could be used otherwise. All it'd take
is a bit of surgery and some ID changes.

So, you'd already have a base to build a good module for it.

[1] if you want to know... don't ask me.
--
greg, greg@gregfolkert.net

A suburban distance lying across your chest, a purpled frock befitting
the asphyxiated, cans of lima beans upon your knees, you are truly a
goddess of disturbed tranquility!