[linux-elitists] Exchange replacement under Linux?

Jeff Waugh jdub@perkypants.org
Sat Apr 26 21:39:10 PDT 2003

<quote who="Andrew">

> There's also the Kroupware Project (new name still in the works) -- I tried
> Bynari years ago and it blew hairy goats but I hear it has made significant
> progress since then, and Kroupware is a fairly recent contender.
>
> http://www.kroupware.org

Not a drop-in replacement - Outlook won't talk to it (unless you build a
MAPI driver for Outlook to talk to the Kroupware server, but that requires
installing stuff on the Outlook client).

- Jeff

--
GU4DEC: June 16th-18th in Dublin, Ireland             http://www.guadec.org/

                      Hunch, n.: U.S. Foreign Policy.