[linux-elitists] Exchange replacement under Linux?

Andrew akohlsmith-le@benshaw.com
Sat Apr 26 09:39:17 PDT 2003

> > So here's the question:  Is there a drop-in replacement for Exchange
> > that runs on Linux that he could install where the desktop Outlook
> > users would never know the difference?  I'd prefer Open Source, but
> > commercial software on Linux is OK.

> Bynari offers InsightConnector and InsightServer.  Proprietary.
> http://www.bynari.net/index.php?id=1169
>
> Review here:
> http://linuxjournal.com/article.php?sid=6734

There's also the Kroupware Project (new name still in the works) -- I tried
Bynari years ago and it blew hairy goats but I hear it has made significant
progress since then, and Kroupware is a fairly recent contender.

http://www.kroupware.org

Regards,
Andrew