[linux-elitists] Exchange replacement under Linux?

Don Marti dmarti@zgp.org
Sat Apr 26 07:54:14 PDT 2003

begin Larry M. Augustin quotation of Sat, Apr 26, 2003 at 07:39:54AM -0700:

> So here's the question:  Is there a drop-in replacement for Exchange that
> runs on Linux that he could install where the desktop Outlook users would
> never know the difference?  I'd prefer Open Source, but commercial software
> on Linux is OK.

Bynari offers InsightConnector and InsightServer.  Proprietary.
http://www.bynari.net/index.php?id=1169

Review here:
http://linuxjournal.com/article.php?sid=6734

--
Don Marti                  Even if we don't get DMCA reform, loudly
http://zgp.org/~dmarti     demanding DMCA reform is going to get the