[linux-elitists] fwd: [SLL] Amusement opportunity?

billy@damaged-world.net billy@damaged-world.net
Thu Apr 24 00:49:08 PDT 2003

On Wed, Apr 23, 2003 at 08:49:47AM -0700, Dan Wilder wrote:
>A large Redmond firm is looking for somebody to help turn the heads of
>wayward customers back to the One True Fold.
> [ ... ]
>The National Practices is forming a new team to focus on competitive platforms
>specifically Unix and Linux. This team will work with our customers across the
>regions and verticals to maximize their investments in Microsoft infrastructure
>technologies and to demonstrate the value of homogeneous implementation.
> [ ... ]
> http://seeker.dice.com/seeker.epl?rel_code=1102&op=7
> Is this up-front to the verge of being crass, or what?

I'm sitting here thinking that maybe someone should take the job to
sabotage them. You know, make sure that Windows always loses.

Not that that would take much work mind you.

--
"Fiat justitia et ruat caelum"
(Let justice be done though the heavens fall.)