[linux-elitists] AOL says goodbye to AT&T/Comcast and residential mail spools

Shawn McMahon smcmahon@eiv.com
Sun Apr 13 17:48:38 PDT 2003

On Sun, Apr 13, 2003 at 05:44:34PM -0700, Nick Moffitt said:
> > Thousands of observed Korean spams, zero observed blocked non-spams.
>
> 	That strikes me as a sampling problem.

Get the spammers to change their sampling method and we'll all be glad
to review our filters.

--
Shawn McMahon     | Let every nation know, whether it wishes us well or ill,
EIV Consulting    | that we shall pay any price, bear any burden, meet any