[linux-elitists] AOL says goodbye to AT&T/Comcast and residential mail spools

Shawn McMahon smcmahon@eiv.com
Sun Apr 13 17:45:52 PDT 2003

On Mon, Apr 14, 2003 at 12:39:50AM +0100, Karsten M. Self said:

> I've confirmed this is a problem for me.  A real problem as my parents
> are AOL subscribers, and, well, I can't write home.

Not that big a problem, since it has a trivial solution.

--
Shawn McMahon     | Let every nation know, whether it wishes us well or ill,
EIV Consulting    | that we shall pay any price, bear any burden, meet any