[linux-elitists] SSL security certificates

billy@damaged-world.net billy@damaged-world.net
Thu Apr 10 17:40:17 PDT 2003

On Thu, Apr 10, 2003 at 06:41:54PM -0400, Joey Hess wrote:
> 	http://kitenet.net/~joey/ca/
> The first link has techical details. Note that at least mozilla-derived
> browsers will handle the second link by diplaying the cert and asking if
> it should be added to the trusted set. Rather painless, though I'm
> obviously not trying to do e-commerce with this setup.

	Also, Apples web browswer (the name escapes me at the moment) is
	very, very broken in this regards--it repeatedly askes you if
	you want to trust he cert.

--
"Fiat justitia et ruat caelum"
(Let justice be done though the heavens fall.)