[linux-elitists] Procmailise signed mime -> clear (or gpg verification in procmail)
Wed Sep 18 06:03:56 PDT 2002
There's a lot of procmail recipes to turn clear-signed mail into mimey mail,
* !^Content-Type: multipart/
* !^Content-Type: application/pgp
* ^-----BEGIN PGP MESSAGE-----
* ^-----END PGP MESSAGE-----
| formail -i "Content-Type: application/pgp; format=text; x-action=encrypt"
* ^-----BEGIN PGP SIGNED MESSAGE-----
* ^-----BEGIN PGP SIGNATURE-----
* ^-----END PGP SIGNATURE-----
| formail -i "Content-Type: application/pgp; format=text; x-action=sign"
However, I want to go the other way, turning mimey signed email into
clearsigned. Doable with something short and sweet in procmail? The aim is
to verify signatures via procmail  -> perhaps doing it with mimey
signatures is easier?
Google seems to return a bunch of random gimp's muttrcs for most of my
search terms, which is not what I need. :-)
 If signature verifies, run a script or whatever. Basic automation stuff.
make: *** No rule to make target `whoopee'. Stop.
More information about the linux-elitists