[linux-elitists] In THIS corner, Nick Moffitt! In THAT corner, Marc MERLIN!

mwmiller@columbus.rr.com mwmiller@columbus.rr.com
Tue Sep 17 17:17:18 PDT 2002

On Tue, Sep 17, 2002 at 12:30:34AM -0700, Marc MERLIN <marc@merlins.org>
wrote:
> On Sun, Sep 15, 2002 at 08:42:21PM -0700, Nick Moffitt wrote:
> > Marc Marlin: Windows Apologist on linux-elitists.
> Nick, thank you for reminding me how pathetic you are and how much of

I am picking up thoughts that are resonating on the mailing list... they
are projecting onto my mental screen... they are forming themselves into
a sentence... that sentence is "Who cares?"
	Well, not in so many words, but that's the general idea.
--
Matthew W. Miller -- mwmiller@columbus.rr.com