[linux-elitists] RE: [offlist] RE: Connection refused (was: RE: mynetworks = 192.168.1.0/* ?) (fwd)

Nick Moffitt nick@zork.net
Tue Sep 17 11:32:48 PDT 2002

begin  Aaron Sherman  quotation:
> The only danger to watch out for is the Freenet trap: don't aim for
> the stars on first release. Get something out the door that works
> well.

I thought the lesson of Freenet was "FOR THE LOVE OF GOD DON'T USE
JAVA"

http://sakima.ivy.net/~carton/academia/java_languageoftomorrow.html