[linux-elitists] also

Marc MERLIN marc@merlins.org
Tue Sep 17 00:30:34 PDT 2002

On Sun, Sep 15, 2002 at 08:42:21PM -0700, Nick Moffitt wrote:
> Marc Marlin: Windows Apologist on linux-elitists.

Nick, thank  you for reminding me  how pathetic you  are and how much  of an
idiot I've been for not killfiling you a *whole* lot earlier.

I'll leave you with  a couple quotes from a couple  of different people that
you probably need to re-read:
Nick Moffitt wrote:

> Insecure, much?

You know, this isn't crackmonkey.  Non sequitur arguments make you
look like a ditz, and ad hominem personal attacks make you look like a
child.
(funny you  should re-try a  similar line with  me today. Your bag  of lines
must be getting empty)

You are a technically intelligent boy Nick, but as a person you straddle the
fence  between socially  inept over-perspiring  nerd and  simply a  cowering
jackass.
(...)

WTF Tubby, did you want a goddamn neon  sign over my cube that said "I Think
Nick Moffitt sucks big Lemur Cock"?

Nick, you  have a  very active intellect,  but it is  very clear  that chasm
between your ears lacks a cluebellum.

Have a nice life Nick  and I wish you that you have one  day at least a half
of the real friends I do have, regardless of what MUA they use.

Marc