[linux-elitists] RE: [offlist] RE: Connection refused (was: RE: mynetworks = 192.168.1.0/* ?) (fwd)

Don Marti dmarti@zgp.org
Mon Sep 16 15:23:59 PDT 2002

begin Eugen Leitl quotation of Mon, Sep 16, 2002 at 11:27:10PM +0200:

> AAMOF, at our next security meeting, we will be discussing whether or
> not P2P should simply be banned at the edge of every UTexas campus.

I actually wish this guy much success.  Petty academic wannabe
tyrants are a fine testing tool for people who want to learn how
to work around real tyrants.

--
Don Marti
http://zgp.org/~dmarti                       Help spread accurate information