[linux-elitists] SpamCop Forgeries

Shawn McMahon smcmahon@eiv.com
Thu Sep 12 06:02:52 PDT 2002

On Wed, Sep 11, 2002 at 08:00:13PM -0700, Marc MERLIN said:

> Do  not use  bl.spamcop.net for  anything else  than giving  a low  score in
> spamassassin or maybe a warning header.

As big a Spamcop fan as I am, I still have to agree with this.  Their
blacklist is chock full o' false positives.  I used it for about a day
before I had to drop it.

--
Shawn McMahon            | Now is the time we should be celebrating
AIM work: spmcmahonfedex | the Constitution and the rule of law,